Saturday 10 February 2007

perfect day.

friday is sunday and saturday is saturday. at least here in the gulf. but this week, my friday was my saturday and my saturday was my sunday. which gave me half a day off yesterday (making it a saturday) and a complete day off work today (= sunday).

and boy did i have a swell time. after breakfast i went to my first golf lesson, which was made possible by a co-sponsorship unbeknownst to the donors: my meltern and veltern (or marents and farents). while i have to thank my veltern for those beautiful clubs, i have to thank my meltern for the funding of the lessons. thanks to both! and after that, i went to the fitness club and had a day in the gym and at the pool, in the sun, listening to my ipod. after a quick shopping spree at the marina mall (books, polo shirt, fragrance-free body lotion), i'm now at what i call my temporary home. and with cheese and crackers and a bottle of water, i'll finish this day. so, regardless whether saturdays are the new sundays (or fridays): it's been a perfect day.